Bearville Dreamers
BD is now reopen!! Please log in if you have an account or register and join today!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Dreamers
BD is now reopen!! Please log in if you have an account or register and join today!!
Bearville Dreamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Rules as of 11/22/2014
To all, but mostly our guests. Please read EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 1:08 am by StacyLuvsHayley

» To all, but mostly our guests. Please read
To all, but mostly our guests. Please read EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 8:12 pm by RydelLuvsHayley

» I tried...lol
To all, but mostly our guests. Please read EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 8:10 pm by RydelLuvsHayley

» Rules as of 9/26/14
To all, but mostly our guests. Please read EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 8:09 pm by RydelLuvsHayley

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 38 on Wed May 15, 2019 6:28 pm
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

To all, but mostly our guests. Please read

+2
bea
RainbowDash.
6 posters

Go down

To all, but mostly our guests. Please read Empty To all, but mostly our guests. Please read

Post by RainbowDash. Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:27 pm

Please stop reporting our forum. We know SOME of us are insulting another forum and i too disagree with this doing. We shouldn't put it down for others. We do not hate the forum, nor its members, we just don't appriciate(?) the way some of us have been treated. We are sorry for this, and we shouldn't encourage anypony to hate the forum. As i said before, its a great forum to my knowledge. We shouldn't let these awfuls things cause tears between what could have been great friendships
RainbowDash.
RainbowDash.
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

To all, but mostly our guests. Please read Empty Re: To all, but mostly our guests. Please read

Post by bea Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:30 pm

BVB is Hell. They're rude and despicable. If any member on here joins, then I'll be sad. I don't want them crying like I did..
bea
bea
Admin

Back to top Go down

To all, but mostly our guests. Please read Empty Re: To all, but mostly our guests. Please read

Post by RainbowDash. Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:32 pm

Whale if you know them before they blame you, hate you, accuse you(same thing as the first one cx), ban you for a few days, change your name even though you didn't ask them to, etc. their all really nice.<3
RainbowDash.
RainbowDash.
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by RainbowDash. Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:40 pm

duhhhh ik they did. You didn't ban whatsherface btw
RainbowDash.
RainbowDash.
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemma~ Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:42 pm

People will report a forum for things such as drama, it's well known that they do. Also Hayley, I do believe "no cussing" is one of your rules, or am I mistaken? Also, her name is Abby not "whatsherface". Quite disrespectful if you ask me, whether you like a person or not there is a level of respect you hold to your fellow species.

Gemma~

Back to top Go down

Post by RainbowDash. Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:47 pm

Gemma are you abby o-O cause I feel like you are.. oh whale just a feeling.
RainbowDash.
RainbowDash.
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by bea Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:48 pm

Gemma~ wrote:People will report a forum for things such as drama, it's well known that they do. Also Hayley, I do believe "no cussing" is one of your rules, or am I mistaken? Also, her name is Abby not "whatsherface". Quite disrespectful if you ask me, whether you like a person or not there is a level of respect you hold to your fellow species.
know it all.. and that rule was from a while ago. it doesn't apply anymore.
bea
bea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RainbowDash. Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:55 pm

I do not believe she is Abby, nor Hazza (anymore) so lets try to get along, shall we?
RainbowDash.
RainbowDash.
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemma~ Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:51 pm

Samantha and Abby don'tuse the same syntax as I do. Your guess is far off. Hayley if this "rule is no longer in play" as you state it should be taken off of the rules. People will get the wrong idea about your forum.

Gemma~

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemma~ Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:56 pm

If you are this rude to someone who is giving you advice on advancing your forum, you possibly shouldn't have one. Next time look up the words and keep your forum updated. No one likes to use forums that are under kept.

Gemma~

Back to top Go down

Post by Calynfornia Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:01 pm

Off topic- I like this gemma person too bad i was ban from chatbox we woulda been good friend Wink
Calynfornia
Calynfornia
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by bea Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:04 pm

Gemma~ wrote:Samantha and Abby don'tuse the same syntax as I do. Your guess is far off. Hayley if this "rule is no longer in play" as you state it should be taken off of the rules. People will get the wrong idea about your forum.
ok gurl I never said "rule is no longer in play" so don't act like yur quoting me.. Yur rude and your "advice" for the forum is not appreciated cause hun yu aint an admin and yur just telling us things that are basically the same as criticism..
And when you say "People" do yu mean yourself? if so- we don't care.
bea
bea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RydelLuvsHayley Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:12 pm

RydelLuvsHayley
RydelLuvsHayley
Event Planner

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM6ycPzJAz6Ks75sNUwHzOA/videos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum